100 Gallon Water Storage Tank - Black
Our single-layer 100 gals (378L) water storage tanks are made from FDA-approved water-safe and food-grade plastic. Ideal for indoor use and the storage of well water. The black exterior color blocks out light and inhibits algae growth in the tank.
- Safe, fresh drinking water: Tanks are engineered with a black interior inner layer for extra protection that blocks out light and restricts algae growth. Fittings are made from CSA/NSF-accredited materials.
- Increased water storage capacity: Tanks provide a large reservoir to collect rainwater. At 100 gal, they’re significantly more significant than the typical 55 gal rain barrel (200L) you will find at a hardware store.
- Easy setup and maintenance: Tanks are light enough to be moved on a dolly and installed by a single person. Includes easy-to-install ¾” bulkhead fitting, brass spigot, and a 6” manway with a solid LLDPE lid for easy cleaning. Tanks are best placed under a downspout, on stone, asphalt, paved, or a 3-4” gravel bed. The ¾” overflow fits a standard hose that can be directed into the garden or back into the downspout.
- Sustainability: 100% recyclable. We will take back tanks that are end-of-life and granulate them for use in new products to keep plastic out of our landfills.
- Guarantee: Tanks are built to last with UV stabilized LLDPE +10-year warranty.
- Tank capacity is 100 US gallons | 378 litres | 83 imperial gallons
- 22” D x 67” H
- Weight: 27 lbs
- Comes with 6” lid, ¾” bulkhead fitting, spigot, and overflow spout
- Made in Canada with FDA-approved food-grade UV Stabilized LLDPE