160 Gallon Water Storage Tank - Natural
Our single-layer 160 gals (606L) water storage tanks are made from FDA-approved water-safe and food-grade plastic. Ideal for the storage of well water. The translucent color makes it easier to see the level of water in the tank.
- Safe, fresh drinking water: Best used in indoor areas to keep out of direct sunlight and prevent algae growth. Tank fixtures are made from CSA and NSF-accredited materials for safe drinking water applications.
- Increased water storage capacity: Tanks provide a large reservoir to collect rainwater. At 160 gal they’re significantly larger capacity than the typical 55 gal rain barrel (200L) you will find at a hardware store.
- Easy setup and maintenance: Tanks are light enough to be moved on a dolly and installed by a single person. Includes easy-to-install ¾” bulkhead fitting, brass spigot, and a 6” manway with a solid LLDPE lid for easy cleaning. Tanks are best placed under a downspout, on stone, asphalt, paved, or a 3-4” gravel bed. The ¾” overflow fits a standard hose that can be directed into the garden or back into the downspout.
- Sustainability: 100% recyclable. We will take back tanks that are end-of-life and granulate them for use in new products to keep plastic out of our landfills.
- Guarantee: Tanks are built to last with UV stabilized LLDPE and come with a 10-year warranty.
- Tank capacity is 160 US gallons (606 litres / 133 imperial gallons)
- 29” D x 60” H
- Weight: 40 lbs
- Comes with a 6" LLDPE lid, ¾” bulkhead fitting, spigot, and overflow spout
- Made in Canada with FDA-approved food-grade UV Stabilized LLDPE