500 Gallon Cold climate Tank
Cold climate insulated Water Tank
We are committed to providing products that offer all-season sustainable solutions. Our FLOU cold climate insulated tanks are tripled layered and have all the features of our regular water tanks.
They are designed to keep your water temperature constant and prevent freezing during colder months.
- The outer layer is made from recycled materials and colored to blend with your home, cottage, shed, or building.
- The middle layer is made with LLDPE closed-cell foam to provide insulation and strength.
- The inner layer is made with a black FDA-approved, water-safe, and food-grade material to block out light and prevent algae growth.
- Year round water storage in Cold Climates.
- Rainwater harvesting and collection.
- Storing drinking water for homes, cottages, and businesses
- Drip irrigation and landscaping.
- Well water storage.
- Emergency water supply.
- 1900 liters | 500 US gallon tank
- 48” D x 78” H
- Weight: 180lbs
- 16” inch lid
- Made in Canada
Order Your Cold climate Water Tank Today
Don't wait until you're in need of a reliable source of water – order your Flou.ca cold climate water tank today and enjoy peace of mind knowing that you're prepared for any situation. Contact us to learn more and place your order.